- The ZT KVT G10 is an exceptionally hard 3.75-inch blade made with CPM 20CV Steel, offering remarkable edge retention for repeated use.
- The handle features black G10 on the front scale with a titanium back. Both the front and back are heavily 3D machined for a secure grip.
- This manual folding knife opens quickly and easily with a KVT ball-bearing system, using a titanium frame lock to secure the blade into place.
- The steel blade is skinned with a military-style black-oxide BlackWash finish with tiger stripes.
- Blade length: 3.75 inches; Closed length: 5.2 inches; Open length: 8.9 inches; Weight: 6.9 oz. Made in the USA.