- INCLUDED: The XMark 7 ft Olympic bar and a pair of TRI-GRIP rubber coated Olympic weight plates: (2) 45 lb plates. Total weight 90 lbs. COLLARS NOT INCLUDED.
- XMark's 7' Olympic bar with brass bushing and a hefty 700 lb weight capacity is built solid. The 28mm black manganese phosphate coating on the shaft of the XM-3817 bar provides unbeatable hardness and abrasion protection and has a medium knurling. All it takes to protect your investment is a couple of minutes and wiping down your bar regularly with a light coat of a 3-in-1 oil.
- XMark TRI-GRIP Plates have a classic sought-after design and are an absolute must-have for free-weight training. These traditional plates are solidly-built with impeccable craftsmanship. Made with premium all-natural virgin rubber, the plates will always maintain a bold solid color throughout the life of the plate. The solid-steel precision tooled inserts allow the plates to slide freely on the bar.
- Rubber, by its very nature, is tough and durable. All products made from rubber have a distinct smell. The smell will generally dissipate over time; however, some individuals are more sensitive to the odor.
- XMark is a trusted brand found in schools, gyms, and homes across the United States. Long-lasting quality is what you can expect from XMark.