- Sharepn Chisels, lathe tools, plane irons, spoke shavesm and carvinge tools to razor sharp edges. The WS3000 uses a true flat glass wheel for incredibly sharp tools and perfectly flat backs. Includes (2) glass wheels, (1) slotted Edge-Vision wheel, (2) P120 abrasive discs, (4) P400 abrasive discs, (4) P1000 abrasive discs, (1) 3600 abrasive disc, (1) P80 slotted abrasive discs, (2) P400 slotted abrasive discs, (2) P1200 slotted abrasive discs, (1) tool rest, (1) crepe stick.
- No jigs required - sharpening port has precise and repeatable bevel angle settings of 20°, 25°, 30° and 35° for chisels and plane irons up to 2" Wide. Achieve a perfect 5° micro-bevel for fast re-honing.
- Powerful 1/5 HP motor - with 580 rpm speed has routed air flow and a heat sink cooling system to sharpen blades fast without blade damaging heat. This low-rpm wheel maintains speed regardless of load for improved consistency, so whether your specialty is custom furniture, cabinetry, or old-fashioned wooden toys
- Accessories available - you can attach a wide variety of standard six-inch, adhesive-backed abrasive disks to these wheels, making it easy to select the grit you need for rough grinding or fine honing. And with two glass wheels, you can always have four different grits ready to go (one on each wheel surface), making it easy to move from task to task.
- Proud to be an American company - Work Sharp is part of Darex, a 4th-generation family owned company in Ashland, Oregon. For over 40 years We have been engineering industry-leading sharpening tools here in the USA.