- ✅【Dual-channel Audio Transmission】Hollyland Lark 150 wireless lavalier microphone system comes with 2 transmitters and 1 receiver. Omnidirectional condenser mic with broadcast level quality. Safety/Stereo/Mono/Phone working mode. Receiver with 3.5mm headphone interface for real-time monitoring. Mute button, indicator lights and display screen make it easy to control and check the status.
- ✅【Small and Light】Lark 150 microphone transmitter weighs only 20.5g, equal to the weight of a walnut. The mic can be easily clipped to your collar/lapel and you can hardly feel the weight. Lark 150 comes with wired lavalier microphones and wind-muffs for various applications. You can plug in the lavalier mic and clip the transmitter to your pocket, or put on the wind-muff to minimize the wind noise.
- ✅【Stable and Professional Sound Quality】Lark 150 microphone supports reliable up to 328ft LOS distance with less than 5ms delay. Smart signal processing ensures interference-free transmission even in the busy street. Mono mode for 1-person vlogging/live. Stereo mode for 2-person interview. Safety mode for post-processing when audio-popping prevention is needed. Phone mode for smartphone users.
- ✅【Wide Compatibility and Application】Lark 150 wireless lavalier microphone is compatible with your iPhone/iPad/Android smartphone, cameras (Sony, Canon, etc.), DSLR cameras, camcorder, laptops, audio recorder, computer, etc. Professional audio quality is suitable for voice recording scenario like YouTube, live stream, commercial, vlog, interview, podcast, filming, church, conference recording, etc.
- ✅【MULTI-FUNCTIONAL CHARGING CASE】Lark 150 charging case allows you to store, pair, charge, and upgrade the system. Simply put the units in the case, they are automatically paired and start to charge. When fully charged, the case can charge the whole set up to 2.5 times. The whole system can be used up to 18 hours when using one mic. The case is compact and portable. Ready to use anytime anywhere.