TIDEWE Breathable Hunting Waders Heated 1200G Insulation with Removable Insulated Liner and Battery Pack, Waterproof Chest Waders Realtree Max5 for Men, Camo Fishing Waders(Size 7-14)
- 【Breathable & 100% Waterproof】Lightweight nylon shell is breathable and resist abrasion. TIDEWE waders feature with double-stitched and sealed seams, polyurethane-coated leggings, all these give extra protection and make sure there is no leak.
- 【Smart Heating Design & Safety】TIDEWE heated waders feature 3 adjustable heat settings;Up to 10 working hours on the lowest setting, 6 hours on medium, 3 hours on high.Once the temperature is beyond 131 ℉, it will turn off. It can be fully charged in 3-4 hours,quick charge is only 2 hours. With the certified battery, our waders will keep you warm and safe at the same time.
- 【Portable & Warm】Removable insulated liner is designed, which enables your easy carry and convenient storage of the waders. Lined with 120g of insulation that is quilted form uniform warmth. With 1200 gram Thinsulate Insulated Boot, your feet have a chance of staying warm in cold water temperatures;Portable-convenient 10000mAh power bank adds 2 USB ports, which can charge the phone while heating the water.
- 【High Performance Boots】Built-in rubber boot is comfortable and can be worn with or without socks; Reinforced shoe vamp offers added puncture protection ; To provide added support and durability to the sole, TIDEWE installed a steel shank between the insole and outsole of the boot. Our rugged boot tread pattern provides you with better balance and traction on wet and muddy surfaces; The boots are easy to take off using the protrusion at the rear of the boot's heel.
- 【User-Friendly Design】TIDEWE hunting waders also have 600D Reinforced Shin in Knees and seat area, providing more durability. Adjustable heavy duty elastic suspenders allow you to pull the waders on and off super easily due to the simple design. Fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets keep your hands warm. With zippered front storage pocket, you can remain your things dry.