The North Face Women's Aconcagua Insulated Jacket
- HYBRID INSULATION. The wind-resistant Women's Aconcagua Jacket pairs natural and recycled synthetic insulations to maintain body heat, provide a great warmth-to-weight ratio and ensure a flattering fit.
- RECYCLED DOWN INSULATION. Take on the cold with superior warmth thanks to 550 fill goose down. Including 150 grams of Heatseeker Eco 70%-recycled polyester insulation in the hood, yoke, underarms and pockets, you'll easily stay warm — even in wet weather.
- WINDPROOF FABRIC. Made with our advanced WindWall protection and coated with a Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish, this lightweight, 100% windproof jacket keeps you warmer and more comfortable all day long.
- STANDARD FIT. With a flattering shape and ample mobility, this jacket is perfect for easy wear or layering up. Whether for a casual look in town or active days in the wilderness, you'll experience freedom of movement through the shoulders and chest.
- OUTDOOR VERSATILITY. Never Stop Exploring with thoughtful features that help you go further — stay covered and bundled with a center front zip and keep your hands comfortable in secure-zip handwarmer pockets.