- The New EDC - The Para 3 distills all the features of that best-in-class folding knife into a more compact, carry-friendly package. Ounce for once one of the most capable folding knives ever made, the Para 3 is destined to be a classic.
- Superior Blade Steel - Spyderco is extremely proud to offer Maxamet in some of our elite American-made products. Maxamet is a remarkable alloy that possesses properties that transcend conventional high-speed tool steels.
- Pocket-Friendly - It features a lightweight, open-backed construction style and its stainless steel liners are nested into the textured G-10 scales. This reduces handle thickness and provides excellent support for the knife's Compression Lock.
- Reliable High Performance - The Para 3 traces its history all the way back 2004 to the introduction of the Para Military design. It offers the same proven reliability and cutting performance, but in a more compact, easy-to-carry design.
- Easy-To-Use Lock - Located in the spine of the handle, the Compression Lock's high-strength mechanism locks the blade securely open during use, yet allows it to be closed easily and safely with only one hand.