- Create Highly-Detailed Screen Printing Stencils - The photo emulsion method of screen printing allows artists to create a photographic screen printing stencil.
- No Need for a Darkroom - Speedball Diazo Photo Emulsion can be mixed and applied to screens under normal light conditions.
- 2-Step Process - To activate the Photo Emulsion, the Sensitizer needs to be added. The Sensitizer is a very thick paste and needs water to create the right consistency for adding it to the Photo Emulsion. (The Sensitizer bottle will feel unfilled, but don’t worry it is not empty!)
- Compatible with Most Screen Printing Inks - For use with polyester screen fabrics, Speedball’s Diazo Photo Emulsion & Sensitizer may be used with any water-based or solvent-based ink and can be easily removed with Speedball’s Photo Emulsion Remover.
- What's Included - The Speedball Diazo Photo Emulsion Kit contains (1) each of the following: 6.6oz (195ml) Diazo Photo Emulsion; 8oz (237ml) Diazo Photo Emulsion Remover; 2.12g of Diazo Sensitizer Paste.