- MAKE ADJUSTMENTS ON-THE-FLY – Want hotter temperature or need to cook it longer? No problem. Simply adjust on-the-fly. Starting the cooking process over is not necessary. Brio’s intuitive digital controls are easy to operate, and the response is immediate. Cook for the entire family - grill burgers, chicken, and vegetables all at the same time. Brio even has an internal light so that you can monitor the progress of your food eliminating the need to open the door.
- HEALTHY FRIED FOOD & EASY CLEANUP - Brio uses super-heated air and an efficient air-flow design to cook crispy delicious fried foods without the guilt. No more messy oil, added fats or calories. Brio allows you to air fry all your favorites - even from frozen, without defrosting. Brio’s rack, tray, and rotisserie kits are premium never-rust stainless steel, and the reversible grill and griddle plate is ultra-non-stick. All are dishwasher safe, and the cleanup is a breeze.
- INTEGRATED DIGITAL TEMPERATURE PROBE – Once the desired doneness temperature is set, Brio constantly monitors the internal temperature of your food and automatically ends the cooking process when the desired internal temperature is reached. It also features carryover cooking mode to ensure that the meat or fish is not overcooked while resting. You will never undercook or overcook your food again.
- 100 PRE-PROGRAMMED MENU PRESETS AND CONVENIENCES BUILT-IN – Brio has 4 different rack positions and is programmed with 100 pre-programmed menu presets for grilling, air frying, baking, broiling, roasting, dehydrating, reheating, defrosting, toasting and more. It also has additional 50 memory slots where you can save and recall your own favorite recipes. It’s the perfect combination of capacity and versatility. Perfect for busy households on the go!
- LINEAR THERMAL (LINEAR T) TECHNOLOGY – Fine tune your own temperature settings from 50°F to 425°F in precise 5°F increments. Patented Linear T Technology maintains the set temperature accurately throughout the entire cooking process by detecting temperature fluctuations and making constant adjustments up to 120 times per second to ensure perfect results.