- ABOUT LANCER SKINCARE: Dr. Harold Lancer has been a trusted resource for some of the world's most beautiful people for the past 30 years. Now, you can experience the renowned Lancer Glow by bringing the Dr. Lancer skincare regimen into your home. We also have Advanced Treatments available, including serums, creams, and The Method: Body products, so you can experience radiant skin from head to toe.
- KEY INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS: Hylaplex Combines a novel, cross-linked form of hyaluronic acid with peptides and phytocompounds; helping to plump skins appearance and providing long-lasting moisturization. Marula Oil Nourishes skin with high levels of essential fatty acids. Bio-engineered Soybean Extract Reduces skin flakiness by bolstering moisture.
- LONG LASTING RESULTS: When using Lancer Skincare products, you'll notice your skin will look brighter, hydrated, and give the appearance of a wrinkle-free flawless look. That's because you'll be giving your skin to the proper care it needs to stay looking youthful and vibrant. These high-quality, anti-aging products are formulated to provide long-lasting and reliable results time after time.
- HOW TO APPLY: Step 1 Apply a small amount of Intensive Night Treatment to face and neck, including the eye area, in the evening, after cleansing the skin. Step 2 Massaging gently and evenly, all from the center out until completely absorbed. With Lancer Intensive Night Treatment, you can go to sleep knowing you are providing your skin the essential fatty acids and antioxidants that will help it retain moisture and look younger.
- LAYER YOUR SKINCARE REGIMEN: To receive the maximum benefits from your Lancer products, its essential to use them in the correct order. For your evening skincare regimen, remove your makeup by gently wiping your face with the Makeup Removing Wipes. Then, prep your skin with Step 1 and 2 of Dr. Lancer's The Method 3-step system. Hydrate with the Intensive Night Treatment to give skin an extra boost of moisture. Finish with Step 3 to nourish your skin overnight.