- This premium, interior/exterior paint is formulated to waterproof and seal porous concrete and masonry surfaces both inside and outside your home.
- Using nanotechnology, this paint forms a barrier to help stop water infiltration while an alkali resistant coating provides a long-lasting, durable and decorative finish.
- Apply this paint on properly prepped and cured above and below grade basement walls, masonry walls, retaining walls, cinder and concrete blocks, stucco and brick. Do not use on floors or on walls with active water leaks. Apply using a high quality 1/2"-3/4" nap roller, 4" nylon/polyester brush or an airless sprayer capable of delivering 2200-3200 PSI or greater using a .023"-.025" spray tip.
- Prime all uncoated, patched, chalky, and adjacent wood and/or metal surfaces with KILZ Premium Primer. For below grade application, fill all holes/cracks with hydraulic cement prior to painting. A minimum of two coats of this product are required for optimal results. Paint dries to touch in one hour and can be re-coated in 4 hours depending on humidity.
- This is a 1-gallon can of Interior/Exterior Basement and Masonry Waterproofing Paint, White, 1-gallon in white. Depending on surface porosity, 1 gallon covers 75 to 125 square feet per.