- Edge-driven dome tweeters: JBL created these 862F speakers as a hi-fi solution for those who want better sound in their vehicle. You'll find an edge-driven design in their aluminum dome tweeters for a smoother, more open response and minimal distortion at high volume levels. The UniPivot angled tweeter design means you can rotate each tweeter up to 270° to aim them toward your ears, so you'll enjoy excellent stereo imaging even if the speakers are mounted way down low in your doors.
- Plus One+ woofer technology: JBL's glass fiber woofer will hold its shape when the power's cranked up, so you still get punchy and defined bass. Glass fiber weighs less than traditional materials, so you don't need a ton of power to drive this woofer either. JBL's Plus One+ woofer technology extends the cone right up to the edge of the basket, giving you lots of surface area — and a bigger cone means more bass to complement the superior high-frequency response.
- Power handling perfect for any system: These 3-ohm speakers boast ultra-high sensitivity so that you can power them with a factory radio or aftermarket stereo, but you'll get your best results feeding them plenty of power from an outboard amp. Either way, these speakers' low impedance safely takes advantage of every watt of power available for exceptional performance.
- Grilles are not included; the factory grilles should be suitable for most applications.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty