- ✅【Clear Audio Quality】Interview handheld mic adapter makes no changes to the original sound quality. The foam windshield cover effectively reduces wind noise, ideal for outdoor use.
- ✅【Minimalist & Portable】Simple one-piece structure with built-in cold shoe mount. Once clip on, shake it all you like, the mic holds just tight. Make your Lark 150 even better within budget!
- ✅【Small and Light】Lark 150 microphone transmitter weighs only 20.5g, equal to the weight of a walnut. The mic can be easily clipped to your collar/lapel and you can hardly feel the weight. Lark 150 comes with wired lavalier microphones and wind-muffs for various applications. You can plug in the lavalier mic and clip the transmitter to your pocket, or put on the wind-muff to minimize the wind noise.
- ✅【Dual-channel Audio Transmission】Hollyland Lark 150 wireless lavalier microphone system comes with 2 transmitters and 1 receiver. Omnidirectional condenser mic with broadcast level quality. Safety/Stereo/Mono/Phone working mode. Receiver with 3.5mm headphone interface for real-time monitoring. Mute button, indicator lights and display screen make it easy to control and check the status.
- ✅【Stable and Professional Sound Quality】Lark 150 microphone supports reliable up to 328ft LOS distance with less than 5ms delay. Smart signal processing ensures interference-free transmission even in the busy street. Mono mode for 1-person vlogging/live. Stereo mode for 2-person interview. Safety mode for post-processing when audio-popping prevention is needed. Phone mode for smartphone users.