- FRESH POPCORN – The 850W theater style popcorn maker includes an 8oz stainless steel kettle that makes about 3 gallons of popcorn, a heated deck to keep this yummy snack fresh and an old maids’ drawer that collects the reject kernels for easy clean up.
- NOSTALGIC DESIGN – The 120V Paducah style popcorn popper has an attractive design aimed to capture the vintage charm of antique machines. It brings both the feeling and the smell of the movie theater right to your home or event.
- MOBILE CART – This tabletop machine latches onto the serving cart with 2 bicycle style tires, a storage cabinet, and a working shelf. The patented ready to assemble design of the cart reduces the size of the carton making it easier to transport.
- EASY TO USE – With stainless steel and tempered glass food zones, this machine makes popping popcorn fast and simple. The 3-switch design allows you to use the kettle heater and stirrer, overhead light, and warming deck independently of each other.
- PRODUCT DETAILS – Material: Metal, Stainless Steel and Tempered Glass. Dimensions: 30.3”L x 20.8”W x 59.7”H. Popper: 20.5”L x 17.5”W x 25.75”H. Cart: 30”L x 20”W x 36”H. 3 Plastic Cups, 100 Popcorn Bags and Scoop Included. ETL Approved. Assembly Required.