- New Version: Genmitsu CNC 3018-PRO is an upgraded version of 3018. All components do not need to be positioned, which greatly reduces the difficulty of assembly and improves the working accuracy. The base height is raised to 4cm for better stability. Capable of cutting all types of plastics, soft aluminum, woods, acrylics, PVCs, and PCBs, the Genmitsu can be used on a wide range of projects and materials.
- Upgraded Power Adapter: UL Approved and out-of-the-box support for the drop in 20,000rpm Spindle, no need to modify G-code to ramp up to full speed.
- Controller Software: The Genmitsu 3018-PRO uses GRBL, a high-performance open-source software for controlling movement, and runs on Arduino. Its dependability and simplicity make GRBL an industry standard, so there’s no lack of support and resources available when you get stuck. Includes CARVECO Maker CAM Design Software and CANDLE for controlling your machine and running your GCODE design files.
- Optional Upgraded Parts: Super Size your 3018 CNC to a 3040 by getting a Genmitsu 3040 Y-Axis Extension Kit (B08P2S3JWP). The 3040 Aluminum Spoilboard (B08VNLP24C) and 3040 MDF Spoilboard (B08WZ8RV3Y) for this extension kit are also available to buy.
- Support: Assembly Instructions and User Guide could be found at the Product Guides and Documents Section below. If you get stuck, check out the SainSmart Resource Center (see at User Guide) or contact us with any questions that arise.