- The Ball Liner is a stencil that puts a line on the back of the ball to give you a “flat” target for your putter face. Short putts just got a lot easier.
- Read your putt, mark your ball, squat down and aim the ball to the line you have chosen, remove your mark. Make your stroke focusing on nothing but the speed and matching the face to the back line of the ball.
- Focus on a solid hit - With a solid stroke, it takes away other thoughts about distance, target, or method. This focus translates into much quicker improvement!
- Line up your ball to the target using the top line & Focus your attention on the back line and address the ball with your putter face parallel to this back line.
- Make a confident stroke delivering the putter face squarely to the back line and listen for the ball to drop.