- YO-YO SKILL BOOK: this yo-yo skill book is recommended for everyone who wants to improve yo-yoing performance. It includes tricks by Master Steve Brown and illustrations by master artist Li Shyu, making it the most preferred yo-yoing culture books.
- TRICK LEARNING BOOK: this Duncan Yo-Yo Trick Book is highly recommended to those who want to do a lot more than spin around the yo-yo or make it go up and down.
- ESSENTIAL TRICKS: this trick book features some of the most famous tricks, like Gravity Pull, Around the World, Skyrocket, Tidal Wave, Spaghetti, Eiffel Tower, Pinwheel, and Lindy Loops besides many other.
- EASY TO LEARN: this book with illustrations can help yo-yoers improve their style of play, get better at traditional tricks, and explore attempting & mastering new tricks.
- NUMEROUS TRICKS: the instructional book is useful for seasoned yo-yoers, featuring more than 60 tricks, including some simple ones and the more complex tricks. It also includes a bonus counterweight trick section.