- Electrical Hazard (Safety Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Safety Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2413-18 EH standards.
- Storm Defender Waterproof Breathable Protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promote air flow and circulation.
- Cement construction with Carhartt outdoor-ready rubber lug outsole.
- Brown nubuck leather with brown high abrasion resistant 1260D material and padded collar for comfort.
- Carhartt footbed made with Insite technology is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job.