- This garment meets or exceeds the standards for HRC2, Arc Rating ATPV 21 calories/cm², NFPA 2112 Compliant Certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet the requirements of NFPA 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
- COMFORT & SAFETY: This durable, flame resistant jean is styled for hard work with 100% cotton denim that's pre-washed for comfort and a casual look. Its got a classic fit, sitting at the natural waist with a slimmer leg opening that will fit over boots
- TRIED & TRUE FUNCTIONALITY: This attractive traditional fit jean features two-needle felled seam construction for enhanced durability, a one-piece waistband with button closure, and five jean-style pockets. It's suitable for home or industrial washing
- EVERYDAY EXCELLENCE: Our workwear collection is designed for the work you do everyday. Stronger seams. More durable fabrics. Pockets in just the right places. With so many features that help you get the job done, our workwear definitely has what it takes.
- FR WORKWEAR DONE RIGHT: As the world's largest manufacturer of flame-resistant apparel, Bulwark offers the industry's widest, deepest selection of fabrics, styles and colors. More people arm themselves with Bulwark than any other flame resistant brand.
- Pant label length may state a finished dimension (34U, 36U, 37U) depending on the style, as items are cut to order