- FULLY REDESIGNED - One of our best-selling, full-featured, ultralight backpacking tents, the Copper Spur HV UL series just got better with new features inside and out, proprietary materials that are stronger and lighter, and hardware that makes setting up even easier
- AWARD-WINNING COMFORT - New awning-style vestibule expands covered living space; great for both drizzle and sun protection. The double zippers provide multiple access options; great for minimizing wind driven rain or snow getting into your living room
- STORAGE AND MORE - New 3-D bin ‘mezzanine’ in the foot provides massive, off the floor storage; Oversized ceiling pocket in the head provides great additional storage space; Media pockets provide clean earbud cord-routing from phones or other devices
- A BETTER SHELTER - New proprietary tent corner construction with unique TipLok Tent Buckle streamlines tent set up by combining three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop. This buckle has a keyed hole so the pole tip locks securely into place during setup, and hinged design stabilizes structure by equalizing forces between the tent body, rainfly, and ground stake.
- ULTRALIGHT STRENGTH - New proprietary ultralight nylon double rip-stop; mixed denier fabric offers extra tear strength and puncture resistance without adding weight. New pre-bent span pole coupled with the high-volume angle hub increases strength, stability, and shedding of rain and snow while creating optimal livable space where you need it most.