- Semi-Hollow Ash Body With F-hole: F hole semi-hollow body guitar is suitable for a wide range of music and has the rich tonality of a semi-hollow body instrument suited for a variety of music.
- Maple Fretboard: Maple is a dense, hard tonewood that produces bright, snappy tones. In the context of a guitar fretboard, this means precise, articulate notes with good bite and a tight low end.
- 2 Humbuckers: A dual-coil has two coils of wire wrapped around magnets which makes them don't pick up hum and noise the way most single-coil pickups will. And the main role of the cover on magnets is protection. If your guitar has covered pickups, it is less likely that you will damage the coils of the magnet.
- 6 Saddle Bridge: The main advantage of the 6-saddle bridge is that it makes it easier to intonate the guitar because there is a saddle for each string. And the 6-saddle bridge produces a smoother tone and helps to reduce sustain.
- Perforated Design: This is a perforated design for better resonance and sustain. The strings are in direct contact with the body of the instrument. No secondary conduction is required, and the sound is prolonged well.
- Easy to Assemble: Equipped with all the chrome hardware, the body also has holes prepared in advance, allowing you to easily create a unique instrument that is truly your own.