- Unique Explorer Design: The Explorer has plenty of sustain and punch, and a very comfortable playing position. It is very well balanced for an odd shaped guitar. The guitar conveys a sense of drama, whimsy, excitement, etc, which is what this kind of bold design has to offer.
- 2 Humbuckers: A dual-coil has two coils of wire wrapped around magnets which makes them don't pick up hum and noise the way most single-coil pickups will. And the main role of the cover on magnets is protection. If your guitar has covered pickups, it is less likely that you will damage the coils of the magnet.
- Hand Polished Titanium Alloy Frets: Provide unrivaled durability and a smooth playing surface for nice and easy big bends. Each fret's ends are also hand-dressed for playing comfortability.
- 6 Saddle Bridge: The main advantage of the 6-saddle bridge is that it makes it easier to intonate the guitar because there is a saddle for each string. And the 6-saddle bridge produces a smoother tone and helps to reduce sustain.
- Easy to Assemble: Equipped with all the hardware, the body also has holes prepared in advance, allowing you to easily create a unique instrument that is truly your own.