- LISTENING TO YOUR MUSIC SHOULDN'T BE COMPLICATED: The HD3 is simple to use and designed for the way people listen to music today. Connect any way you like: wireless or wired, digital or analog. Elegant speaker design, true stereo sound and extended-range Bluetooth in a small package makes the HD3 a perfect addition for your home.
- FEATURES: Perfect for your desktop or home music setup, the HD3 is the ideal solution for out-loud AND personal listening. Bluetooth aptX HD, a USB audio input to bypass your computer's soundcard, a 24-bit DAC, a high-performance headphone amp, and dual analog inputs. Analog class A/B amplifiers drive 2.75" custom aramid fiber woofers and 0.75" silk dome tweeters with power to spare. The HD3 also features a retro-forward design with aluminum trim accents, detachable magnetic grills, and high-end sound wrapped in hand-built wood cabinets. Easily control your experience with a front volume knob and headphone output, and save power when not in use with an auto-sensing sleep mode.
- 60 WATTS OF POWER: Experience clear, precise sound with 60W of combined peak output. Easily connect the compact Audioengine S6 or S8 subwoofer via the RCA variable output. And at 7"H x 4.25"W x 5.5"D each, you'll be able to fit the HD3 system wherever you'd like.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Pair of Audioengine HD3 Wireless Powered Speakers, Bluetooth antenna, 6.5ft gold-plated banana plug speaker wire, 5ft USB cable, 6ft AC power cord, 6.5ft mini-jack audio cable, 6.5ft RCA audio cable, microfiber speaker and cable bags, setup guide
- WARRANTY: Stellar US based customer support and 3 year product warranty is included. Based in Austin, TX, Audioengine has been changing the way people listen to music since 2005. We believe in the power of music and our passion is to inspire you to listen every day.