- Perfect results every time: Never over or under cook your food again. The (ANOVA)ᴿᴱᴰ Precision Cooker Nano circulates water at the exact temperature required for perfectly cooked meals, no matter what's on your menu.
- Making a difference: Anova has joined forces with (RED) to fight global health emergencies like AIDS and COVID. 5% of the purchase price from all (ANOVA)ᴿᴱᴰ Precision Cookers goes directly to the Global Fund, with a minimum guaranteed donation of $200,000.
- What to cook: Sous vide (pronounced “sue-veed”) cooking offers the perfect level of doneness for chicken, fish, vegetables, eggs, beef, lamb, pork, and more. The ability to lock in flavor and moisture during the cooking process results in texture and taste that is second to none.
- Small but mighty: The 12.8″ Anova Precision Cooker Nano stows away in any kitchen drawer next to the whisk and ladle, so your counters stay uncluttered and your favorite new cooking tool stays within reach. Nano easily attaches to any stock pot or container with a fixed clamp, and is constructed of super durable plastic that's easy to clean.
- Customer experience: Designed in San Francisco, CA. Anova delivers thousands of sous vide recipes for free in the Anova app, created for cooks of every skill level by award-winning chefs and home cooks alike.