- The two most commonly used tracks for woodworkers and general workshops are now combined into one ultimate and super convenient track! Having a standard miter track combined with a mini t track allows you to use multiple jigs and fixtures at once or use for quick and easy change-outs. As with all of our tracks, the walls of the track are thicker than off brands each track is proudly manufactured from start to finish in the USA!
- The miter t track side of the track accepts standard miter bars like those found on many miter gauges. This size is approximately ¾” x 3/8” which is the most common miter bar size. The “T” slot accepts standard t-bars that won’t lift out of the track. T-bars are excellent for building sleds or fixtures that need to secured into the track for stationary purposes like featherboards or hold-downs. The miter track side also accepts ¾” x 3/8” UHMW slick bars, which are ideal for mobile sleds.
- The mini t track side accepts ¼” x 20tpi hex head bolts. Typically you will find this style of bolt on many aftermarket featherboards and shop made work stops. This makes the track perfect for router tables, table saw extensions, band saw table extensions, drill press tables and more. The combination track measures 17/32” in overall height and is 1-3/4” in width which makes it a standard depth and width size for embedding into table tops.
- Our thick walled, heavy duty tracks are designed for the everyday rigors of workshop use. The tracks are made from anodized aluminum and provide you with a smooth run each time you use it. Each track is made from a single piece of extruded aluminum giving it added strength. The track has extruded lines on the top and bottom of the track for easy alignment and hole drilling purposes. Each track comes with detailed mounting instructions.
- When we decided to start manufacturing aluminum tracks many years ago (well over 20 years), we thought that it was very important to do our best to keep the manufacturing process here in the United States. We are proud to say that even after 20 years, we manufacture all of our anodized aluminum track (including this combination track) here in the USA. This helps our customers know that not only are they supporting the economy, but also receiving a high quality product.