Anker Portable Generator 289Wh, 523 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 289Wh), 300W Outdoor Generator with 110V AC Outlet/65W USB-C PD for RV, CPAP, Camping, Road Trips, Emergencies, and More
- High Capacity: The 289Wh capacity provides multiple charges to all your personal devices. Charge an iPhone 12 (2,815mAh) 20 times, a MacBook Air 2020 (60Wh) 3 to 4 times, an iPad Air (30Wh) 7 times, or a camera (16Wh) more than 16 times.
- Power Up 8 Devices Simultaneously: With a 300W AC outlet, a 60W USB-C port, 3 USB-A ports, a car socket, and 2 DC ports, PowerHouse has enough ports to meet virtually any charging demand.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerHouse’s 60W PowerIQ 3.0 USB-C port can charge a MacBook Air 2020 to 50% in just over 40 minutes—that’s 40% faster than with an original MacBook charger.
- Stable Power Supply: The built-in AC wall outlet uses a Pure Sine Wave inverter to ensure the power output is just as good as what you get at home. Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, lights, speakers, TVs, and other sensitive appliances.
- What You Get: Anker 523 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 289Wh)/PowerHouse II 300, 65W adapter, USB-A to USB-C cable, USB-C to USB-C cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.