- 【T-Mobile Carriers 4G LTE Dual SIM Phone】Compatible with GSM T-Mobile carrier only, not including Straight Talk, etc. Not compatible with CDMA carriers, and Consumer Cellular, Cricket, Verizon, etc. Please have a check before purchase. If you have any question about carriers, feel free to contact with us.
- 【Infrared Night Vision Quad Camera Rugged Phone, Capture the Night】AGM H3 rugged smartphone equips with 13MP night vision camera clearly photographing the scene even in total darkness at night. Joint with 12MP main camera, 8MP front & 2MP macro camera, this phone captures clear and detailed photos in any situation, even at a close distance.
- 【Android 11 Rugged Smartphone, 4GB+64GB Octa-Core Phone】AGM H3 Android phone runs the fastest and smoothest pure stock Android 11 plus with an MT6762 Octa-Core processor delivering a safe and smooth operating experience, fast gaming and less loading time. The storage 4GB+64GB expandable up to 128GB, enough to store 2184 photos and 5H 1080p footages, meets the mainstream of rugged phones.
- 【Waterproof Durable Rugged Phone, IP68 & IP69K & MIL-STD-810H Certified】This rugged phone has passed the IP68 & IP69K & MIL-STD-810H standards, waterproof up to 1.5m for 30 minutes, drop-proof up to 1.5m heights on concrete, 99% dustproof and high-Temperature resistance range from -20℃to 60℃.
- 【5.7-inch Touch Screen, Slim Rugged Phone, Better Hand Grip】The 5.7inch HD+ INCELL multi-touch screen with 720*1440 resolution, 12mm thinner and 248g lighter body provides a better hand grip than most clumsy and rugged phones. The front 2W speaker delivers loud ring never missing a call anywhere. The side customizable button gives easier access to Push-To-Talk or camera or Audio play or LED Torch.
- 【GPS+BDS Navigation, NFC, Fingerprint & Face Unlock, WiFi/Hotspot More Features】AGM H3 rugged cell phone supports most features including GPS + BDS navigation, NFC/Google Pay, FM radio, Face ID & back fingerprint unlock, Bluetooth 5.0, wifi/hotspot, Accelerometer, Compass and Proximity sensor etc.
- 【AT&T Carrier Usage Notes】We do not recommend using the phone with AT&T directly as AT&T has recently changed its system, and the default determines all non-AT&T phones without recognizable IMEI numbers as 3G, regardless of the actual specifications of the device, including many 4G and even 5G unlocked devices.