- ACOUSTIC-ELECTRIC GUITAR: Kadence Slowhand semi acoustic rosewood guitar is a finely crafted guitar to give complete tonal control. Designed in premium tonal woods, our semi acoustic-electric guitars are built to have great sound quality, high durability, and increased ease of use for both beginners as well as professionals. The 41-inch stature makes it easy to handle and carry around. This black acoustic guitar comes with a protective padded bag so you can carry it everywhere you go.
- ADJUSTABLE ACTION: Built-in truss rod can balance the tension caused by strings or temperature change shrinking, for a straight and durable neck. The adjustable rosewood acoustic electric guitar neck allows your hand to stay in a comfortable position by keeping the strings at a perfect height.
- PACKAGE DEAL: Kadence Slowhand black acoustic electric guitar comes with accessories including a zipped padded bag, an in-built tuner, adjustable guitar strap, extra strings, 3 guitar picks, a capo, and a guitar cable.
- DURABLE STRINGS: Built for great sound quality, high durability, and increased ease of use. The surface is coated with a film coating, which is not easy to rust, which prolongs the use time of the strings and reduces the burden on the fingers when pressing the strings. The tuning pegs are engineered for good sound quality.
- EASY CUTAWAY DESIGN TO PLAY: The cutaway design of this guitar electric acoustic allows you easier access to the upper frets. The deep pore paint finish, simple head design, streamlined curvature makes the head and the body integrated, beautiful. The rosewood bridge has high hardness, strong vibration conductivity, stable and rich tone transmission.
- QUALITY INSTRUMENTS FOR EVERYDAY: With a wide variety of musical instruments, Kadence is committed to developing better comfortable and functional acoustic guitars, providing quality services and excellent products. With quality instruments from Kadence, you’ll have a constant companion for life. Regardless of what you love to play, just make sure to express yourself.